Even though I have put together a few cute sessions here and there, this shoot at Berry College is officially my first "styled" shoot!!! I just got back from shooting an amazing styled shoot in the Las Vegas desert last year I had the itch to do another one. And I couldn't have been more lucky to get Kelley McIntosh Garner to design the entire shoot! She was my bride from a year before and her wedding was so DIY fabulous I knew she could pull it off! And she went over the top to make it look vintage beautiful!!!
- Gail Williams with A Perfect Wedding Floral Design came through with an amazing arrangement for our bride! She does superb work!!! And she's super sweet!
- Thank you SO much to Emily Joy McCarthy with Emma J Design for providing us with the beautiful stationary design!
- Kate White with Honeymoon Bakery in Rome made the most beautiful cake I've ever seen in my life!!!! And if you've ever had one.... you know they taste just as good as they look!
- Cindy Howard Carnes from Seven Hills Salon in Rome was so gracious to provide the hair and makeup for our shoot to make Laura look vintage chic!!
- The amazing dress was donated by Enchanted Bridal Boutique in Hiram, GA. Alicia Conner came along to help out and made the dress look gorgeous!!
- Laura Stewart was my beautiful model and was so perfect for our shoot!